Careers at Blush Beauty
Passionate About Beauty?
Turn Your Passion Into Progression @ Blush Beauty
The Blush Beauty Difference starts with our people. By recruiting the best beauty therapists, nail technicians and front of house staff we are able to offer exceptional levels of service and treatment to our clients.
We offer some of the best training and development programs in the industry with ongoing Dermalogica training and certification programs. This helps ensure our team members are always able to perform the latest cutting edge treatments for our discerning client base.
Good To Know:
All Blush Beauty team members enjoy:
- Generous Sales Commissions and Incentives
- Ongoing Professional Training with key industry brands
- 28 Days Paid Holiday Per Year
- Flexible Working Hours
- Free Salon Treatments & Products
- Fun & Friendly Working Atmosphere & Team Environment
In Return We’re Looking for:
- Client focused, passionate people who enjoy giving great service
- People who are committed to developing their professional skills
- Those who understand and share our vision of success
- Those who put their clients and team members before themselves
We are currently recruiting for beauty therapists who are qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy.
We’d like to hear from you if you have been in the industry for a minimum of three years and are looking for an opportunity to work within a forward looking, innovate and dynamic team.
We’re looking for people who are great with:
- Waxing; including Brazilian, Hollywood, hot wax and Lycon
- Manicure / Pedicure
- Facial Treatments
Experience with the following brands will help: Dermalogica® , OPI®, Shellac® , Lycon® & St Tropez®.
We’d particularly like to hear from you if you’re an experienced Dermalogica therapist.
Front of House (Salon Coordinator)
If you are an organised, friendly and welcoming person you’ll fit in well at Blush Beauty. We’re currently recruiting for experienced Front of House Coordinators to join our growing team.
Front of House is a varied and fast paced role, requiring a high energy and client focused approach. Duties include:
- Greeting customers, anticipating their needs, and ensuring their satisfaction
- Keeping accurate and detailed client records
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene in the salon
- Input into Social Media Marketing, particularly Facebook and Instagram
- Inventory, Cash Management, and opening and closing the salon
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve had experience working front of house roles within busy, customer focused and dynamic environments.