Microblading has quickly become a treatment with high demand. Not just at Blush but in the beauty world generally.
We offer our clients microblading, a semi permanent solution to perfect brows. We always advise our clients to do their research, have a look around to see who is offering the treatment and ask for some before and after photographs. We’ve done the hard work for you here at Blush and we found someone who is not only Harley St trained, but has an impressive portfolio of before and after clients.
So what is Microblading?
- It is semi permanent, not permanent.
- It is totally safe.
- Sometimes takes 2-3 sessions depending on results.
- Different skin types accept the pigment at different speeds.
- They lighten significantly after the first week – so don’t be afraid if they’re too dark in the beginning. It’s normal.
- It’s a process of using hair line strokes to insert pigment into the skin to create a beautiful brow.
If you want to wake with beautiful brows everyday and want to never worry about pencils, filling in or scarce brows, give us a call to book your treatment. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have. We always give our customers a pre consultation to discuss desired results and to analyse face shape to design the perfect brow to flatter.